Xavier, Vanessa and her mother Chantal are pleased to accommodate you to enjoy their homes and Region: - Both aeronautical engineers, we are employees of aerospace companies located in the area of Bordeaux. - Chantal, now retired, is realizing a 30-year-old dream : accommodate hosts ! - Their young boys Aubin and Florin complete the family...
The heated swimming pool
Or enjoy a swim in the pool generously sized (12m X 6m).
Swimming pool secured by a rolling shutter in accordance with standard NF P90-308.
Access from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weather permitting, breakfast is served on the terrace facing south, in the shade of an impressive mulberry, allowing you to enjoy the view over the pool and the park.
The small lounge
A library featuring beautiful books on Bordeaux and its surroundings, the wine (of course), regional furniture and ceramics / porcelain, hunting, painting, music ...
A herbal tea bar with a wide choice of our flavored teas and herbal infusions, but also a Nespresso machine for coffee lovers ...
HDTV LED (connected to DTT) and a DVD player with a wide selection of movies ...
A choice of board games, some on the theme of gastronomy and wine ...
Everything is done for you to relax and fill your evenings.
Several rivers (called "Jalles" locally) through it, punctuated by quaint stone bridges.
For more walks, you have direct access from the property in the Landes forest.
- Large fenced paddocks with wooden shelters,
- A barn of 2 boxes
- A barn to accommodate fodder and food,
- A saddlery to accommodate your equipment: saddles, harness, blanket, etc. (loan on request)
- Quality hay at will,
- A food based on DP Nutrition flakes, as well as mash on request
- A large illuminated sand quarry of 70m by 25m
- A round pen
- A concrete grooming and shower area
- Sand paths to go for a walk from the property